God has uniquely designed you with personality, talents, and spiritual gifts for a purpose. Service is a way to not only discover that purpose, but to make a difference with your life.
At City Fellowship we’re building a beautifully diverse family that follows after Jesus, the Servant King. And with a diverse family, comes a diversity of gifts and talents that together become a powerful force of love and service to our neighbors. Join a ministry team and discover how serving with the family will make a difference in your life and the lives of others.
Opportunities To Serve
- City Kids (Early Childhood - Elementary)
- Student Ministry (6th-12th Grade)
- Hospitality Team (Greeters, Ushers, Refreshments)
- Singers (vocal team, choir)
- Tech Team (Audio, Multimedia)
- Media & Art (graphic design, photography, video)
- Community Groups (Leaders, Host Homes)
- Relief (Room In the Inn, RIFA, food pantry)
- Baby U & Daddy U (Childcare, Transportation, Hospitality)
- Building & Maintenance (renovation projects)