Serve with the family
God has uniquely designed you with personality, talents, and spiritual gifts for a purpose. Service is a way to not only discover that purpose, but to make a difference with your life.
At City Fellowship we’re building a beautifully diverse family that follows after Jesus, the Servant King. And with a diverse family, comes a diversity of gifts and talents that together become a powerful force of love and service to our neighbors. Join a ministry team and discover how serving with the family will make a difference in your life and the lives of others!
For more information on service opportunities email us at email@example.com
Opportunities To Serve
- Baby U & W.I.S.E. Men (childcare, hospitality, refreshments, transportation)
- Band and Singers (vocal team, choir)
- Building & Maintenance (Work Days, special projects)
- City Kids (early childhood - 5th grade)
- City Youth (6th-12th grade)
- Hospitality Team
- Media & Art (graphic design, photography, video)
- Relief (food pantry)
- Tech Team (audio, multimedia)
For more information on service opportunities, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org